Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Spotify
Subscribe with Stitcher
As a community college marketer, why should you care about content? Isn’t creating ads enough?
Today I chat with Jackie Watson from Kentucky Community and Technical College System. She shares her expertise not only on the importance of great digital content, but also some proven ideas and tips that you can use as your market your college.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The different types of content that you should consider and how to identify each channel
- The importance of mapping out your strategy before creating the content
- How to write different content for your each audience type
- Creative ways to come up with new content ideas
- Monitoring the success of your campaign content
- Creating future content based off the success of previous campaigns
Jackie Watson is the Digital Content Manager for the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. She is a certified content marketing specialist with over 11 years of digital marketing and content writing experience, and has spent the last three years developing and managing digital and social media content ensuring its relevance for KCTCS’ target audiences.
Jackie holds a bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Kentucky, and a Master’s degree in Organizational Communication from Murray State University.