Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Spotify
Subscribe with Stitcher
You don’t have to be a professional photographer to create quality photos and videos for your digital marketing campaign.
Today, Andrew Brasfield from Bevill State Community College shares his insight with us on how to use equipment you already have to make great photos and video when marketing your community college.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What to do if you can’t afford professional equipment
- Using an iPhone for quality photos and video
- What online tools and apps you can use to edit
- Common mistakes people make and how to make people on camera feel comfortable
- Using videos submitted by students or faculty
Andrew Brasfield is the Multimedia Coordinator at Bevill State Community College in Northwest Alabama and is an Alabama Community College System Public Relations Association board member. Mr. Brasfield earned a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication and Film from the University of Alabama with an emphasis in broadcast news and has a professional background in video production.