Subscribe with iTunes
Subscribe with Spotify
Subscribe with Stitcher
Ebony Horton is passionate about reaching niche audiences. Specifically, about helping colleges connect with prospective students.
Beginning her career in journalism, she has several unique advantages that help her in the role of Communications Specialist for the Alabama Community College System. Fortunately for all of us, Ebony has a wonderful personality and attitude, and is willing to share her expertise.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How you can strengthen relationships with local media, resulting in increased—and free!—coverage and exposure.
- What kinds of content are working best on social media for her college system, but more importantly, how you can determine what works best for your college or system.
- Ebony’s hacks for staying organized, and ensuring she always has quality content ready to publish. My personal favorite is repurposing content.
- How to measure the success of content on social media.
- Why, no matter how experienced you are, it is imperative that you have a calendar in place for your content.
- A unique, trending way to reach your prospective students that costs almost nothing.
Get in touch with Ebony, and see her talent in action at these social profiles:
- Email: Ebony.Davis@accs.edu
- Twitter: @ACCS_Education
- Instagram: @ACCS_Education
- LinkedIn: Alabama Community College System
- Facebook: Alabama Community College System
Comments about this episode? Have an idea for a future episode? Please let me know! Email me, Zach Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
The Community College Marketing Show is made possible by Rekrewt, the leading digital marketing agency for community colleges. Rekrewtworks with community colleges to generate awareness, increase enrollment, and improve retention.