The Community College Marketing Show is presented by Rekrewt, the leading digital marketing agency for community colleges. Rekrewt works with community colleges to generate awareness, increase enrollment, and improve retention.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The most common shortcomings of college websites
- How do you start creating a new website?
- Why “done is better than perfect”
- How to convince administrators that an idea is a great one, even if they don’t understand it
- Why your home page isn’t always the most important page on your site
- Common website mistakes, and how to avoid them
- And much more!
WHAT’S YOUR STRATEGY FOR 2020?
Community college marketers are working on their digital strategies for the new year, which of course is a good thing! However, many of you are asking me for guidance, or for help with getting started.
If you need some help along the way, or if you want battle-tested experts to do it for you, shoot me an email (email@example.com). I’ll be glad to discuss how my team and I at Rekrewt help colleges like yours develop the ideal strategy that will allow you to reach your goals in 2020.
Lee Inkso and Mike Robinson are partners of 5 Degrees, a branding and creative firm specializing in higher education. They have an incredible amount of experience creating new website for colleges.
Connect with 5° Branding:
Comments about this episode?
Have an idea for a future episode? Please let me know! Email me, Zach Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.